Sunday 9 February 2014

College-About to End...


Currently in my final year when I look back towards my college life, it feels happy to be part of this institute for I have learnt a lot in these three and half years or so.

Now after this last semester I'll miss all this and my dear friends. All will be separated to discover their own new worlds. Though, for now, I don't know where I'll end up because I'm still unplaced. I haven't taken part in the campus recruitment process for I want to do masters abroad. Done with GRE, TOEFL and currently in the final phase of my application process for different universities, I am waiting for the announcement of results from different universities which will be declared around March-April. For now only God knows where I'll be admitted.

Hope you all are doing well in your lives, will catch up with you all later.

B bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment