Saturday 23 August 2014

New Phase of life Begins..!!


Hey there..I am back.

Finally I have reached US. The new phase of life has begun. I reached US on 28th july and now it has been around a month. The culture here is completely different when compared to homeland India. The daily life here is marked by strict laws and rules that are boon to the lawful citizens and bane to others making it one of the best locations for living.

The life experience till now has been great. I stayed for 2 weeks in California at my uncle's after which i came to Gainesville, Florida to pursue my masters from University of Florida. Till now I have attended 3 orientations and thus got familiar with the normal lifestyle and the student life here. Classes will start on 25th. So I am all geared up for it.

Will update you guys soon and from now on I am starting a new section- "Lessons for Life". Be prepared for it and keep reading my blog. Cheers.

Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment