Wednesday 3 December 2014

"Jeen Di Gal"- Prabh Gill


Here is the rap lyrics (by Raxstar) of the song "Jeen Di Gal" by Prabh Gill.

Neend na aave, Chaain na aave
Saare duniya wale puchan menu tere baare
te hun eh sawaal da jawaab ki meh dewan
Har vele teriya kiyala vich ni meh rehva
Now how am I supposed to function
Is this the way it's supposed to be with someone when you say you love them
Leave it, it's too late now it's broken down
used to be the one to hold you down, I don't know you now
I remember where we went
Every text you sent
that I deleted and the names of all your friends
Every film that we watched, every song that we heard
Every place that we ate at and every waiter that served us
Every road that we drove down every corner we turned
Every name that I called you and every bridge that I burned
My head is saying go
Dil kehnda kiveh phulla va
Jere puchan mera haal ohna nu ehi sunaava

#amazingsong
#Inlovewithsong

The youtube link to the video song is below, have a look :-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLEhPcZXrTs

No comments:

Post a Comment